Once you have created an account on #GoOpenVA, you can create private folders and sub-folders to organize educational resources by specific themes or subjects. Private folders are visible only to you.
Click your name on the in the primary navigation menu in the header and select My Items from the dropdown menu.
To Create a New Folder
- Select the New link (to the right of Folders) to create a new folder.
- Type a name for your folder.
- Select Save to create the folder or Close to stop creating the folder.
- Your folder(s) will appear in alphabetical order on the left side of the page.
To Add Subfolders or Edit a Folder
- Click on the folder you want to add to or change
- Click on the 3-dot icon which appears to the right side of the folder name.
- You can add a subfolder, rename the folder, or delete the folder.
To create a folder when you are saving a resource from elsewhere on #GoOpenVA, see the Save Resources help document.