In addition to sharing your resources in your group collaboration space, you can also have online discussions.
Select your group
- Login to your account.
- Click your name on the primary navigation menu in the header and select My Groups from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Group where you want to start a discussion.
- Select the Discussion tab from the group navigation menu.
- Select Start a New Discussion.
- Give your discussion a name. This is the name that will appear in the discussion thread.
- Enter the body of your discussion.
- Use the editing tools to add links, upload media, and make formatting changes such as bold and bullet lists.
- Set the privacy of your discussion to Anyone (any user can view the discussion) or Only Group Members (only members of your group can view the discussion.)
- Select Start Discussion.
- You can cancel at any time by selecting the x option in the upper right corner.